Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Links For Self Help
Timed Title
E.ggTimer @ 30Min
Generator
7th Sanctum
Affiliates
free forum

Writing Therapeutics

{X} The Falling

Go down

{X} The Falling Empty {X} The Falling

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:21 pm

I stand looking up at the stars bellow me car horns blare, there loud snarls like rebid animals soften in to whines as they travel up to me.
the stars little lights shining in the fast emptyness of the sea of dark rich blue. no clouds hide from me the sight of the moon, as it reflects off of glass windows. no clouds ruin this perfect night.
the wind pulls at my hair and clothes driving the numbing chill further into my bones. my once pal cheeks now rosy with cold. my breath fogs before me only to dissapate before it can take a form. i shiver not from cold but from the leap i am about to take.
my feet have left the crunch of the roof. now nothing holds me up and i am falling. my coat drags me, slowing me, but i don't mind it gives me more time to look up at the stars, it gives me more time to smile at the man on the moon. the very man i have been looking at since i was little.
as i fall closer to my own end, i do not think of my sister and how she will be effected by my end. or how my mother will cry or how my father will scream in anguish.
i do not think of that.
instead what pass in my mind as i fall throught the sky, is how beautiful the stars are.
then, nothing. i am no longer falling.
there is nothing now.
just black.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum