Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Links For Self Help
Timed Title
E.ggTimer @ 30Min
Generator
7th Sanctum
Affiliates
free forum

Writing Therapeutics

{XXX} For Life (Fantasy, WIP)

Go down

{XXX} For Life (Fantasy, WIP) Empty {XXX} For Life (Fantasy, WIP)

Post by M3HX Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:49 am

For Life
M3HX

"Kill him! Now, Before he wakes!" The voices urged me as I stood over my target.

I said a small prayer, and slit his neck. he awoke and gasped for air, but only briefly as he slipped into death's grip.

I uttered a few arcane syllables, and formed a gemstone of his blood. I proceded to etch his name into it and stowed it away in my cloak.

"Good, Your closer to fullfilling our deal. Proceed to the dropsite and deposit the stone."

I did as I was told, and left the house. It was nice, one to admire. Would have looked better without bodies everywhere, but my job is everything but nice too. It was raining, very cliche. I stepped out, into the downpour and looked at the heavens. Thunder boomed and lightning danced across the sky. It was reminiscent of a party, a fun one at that. I took in the smell, remembering the times I spent with Jas'men, she loved the rain. I opened my eyes smiling, and continued to the dropsite. It was a casket in a crypt, in the royal graveyard. Runes glowed all over the walls, which lit it up. I exited it, closed the stone door, and walked away.

The rain had died down some since I left my last target's house. Nothing to do now but to wait for the next assignment. As I waited, I took to etching a picture into a tree.
M3HX
M3HX
Founder
Founder

https://shwt.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum